With lot of minor hiccups I had kept my baby steps in baking. After taking help from most of the wonderful bloggers I was finally able to bake a neat cake. All the while I was making a big mistake with the size of the cake tin. Now that has been resolved and I am looking forward to bake more.
I had few of hubby's friends coming over for tea. Along with Tea and some hot pakoda I decided to serve some simple cake. When I was looking for a small and simple cake I reached Divya's blog. Her Vanilla cake attracted me. I had all the ingredients at hand so went about with it. It came out really good and everyone loved it. Than you Divya for sharing your tried and tested recipe :)
Aps has been really sweet and is showering me with awards constantly. Thank you Aps for making my day.
I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it.
I must list 10 honest things about myselfI must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links
I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.
Ten honest things about me:
1) I am very emotional and family means the world to me. I cannot bear the fact that someone hates me.
2) I love chocolates and Ice creams. If not for the calories I would have had them for breakfast,Lunch and dinner!
3) I love travelling a lot.
4) I am a chatter box. As a kid every aunt in my neighborhood knew me! And Aps my dad used to also say the same thing that I could talk to street lamp too!!
5) I love to shop veggies from fresh market. The sight of fresh and green veggies makes me buy them. I often buy them without having any particular dish or item in mind.
6) I hate milk and its products like Curds, Butter, Ghee. I can eat Paneer but not over a certain limit. I prefer sweets made with coconut milk than with milk. I drink milk only if it is flavoured.
7) I love to listen to music and read books. I prefer slow classic melodies with good lyrics than heavy metal music. I prefer reading books to watching TV.
8) I easily mingle with people but I also enjoy spending time alone.
9) I am particular about cleanliness. I cannot cook without washing my hands n number of items. I do not like my kitchen messed up and my dress dirty.
10) The best way to lift up my mood is to either talk to my mom/ hubby / my friends or take a walk or play with kids. I enjoy playing with kids than participating in a gossip.
Well, that's about me girls now I am tagging few of my friends for the same:
3) Happy Cook
6) Curry Leaf