Here is what's needed:
3 small green Capsicums
2 large Onions chopped
1.5 cups grated coconut
6-8 red chilli's
a small piece of Tamarind
1 tbsp Coriander seeds
1/2 tsp Fenugreek seeds
Salt to taste
1 tsp Mustard seeds
6-8 Curry leaves
1) Wash the capsicum well and pat dry. Cut off the top. Keep aside.
2) Heat 1 tbsp oil. Fry coriander seeds and Fenugreek seeds until they turn pinkish. Remove and keep aside. In the same pan fry the red chilli's until slightly crisp. Take care not to burn any spices.
3) Grind grated coconut + red chilli's + coriander seeds + fenugreek seeds + tamarind + salt with little water until it forms a smooth paste.
4) Add 1/2 of the chopped onions to the ground masala.
5) Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and let them splutter. Add curry leaves and fry for few seconds. Add the rest of the chopped onions with little salt and fry until golden.
6) Meanwhile fill the capsicums with the ground masala. Reserve the remaining masala. (I had large capsicums in hand so I cut them and filled).
7) Slide the stuffed capsicums into the Onions. Keep the heat on low. Add the remaining masala and water. Mix slightly and let it cook covered till done. The capsicums taste good when they are done but still crunchy. Do not overcook it.